Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

My NEW office at my new school


I had a pretty sweet set-up in my last office having a Smartboard, several cabinets of storage and ample space for group counseling.  When I learned I was being transferred, I was excited about having something I've never had before two HUGE nearly floor to ceiling, south-facing windows.  Though I now have less than half the storage, square footage and NO Smartboard, the windows and sunlight streaming in every afternoon make up for it!
My office has a rather awkward hallway-type entrance that limits my office size but provides some natural privacy from people walking by.  I bought these two cubical cabinets that each hold 9 fabric storage cubes.  I use the cubes for creative materials, games, props and other experiential supplies I use in groups.  
Curriculum storage


Book Storage Cabinet

This is my work space and storage area.  I appreciate the under-cabinet lighting in the morning when I don't have much light and need some task lighting and don't want to turn on the overhead flourescnts.

I got these two butterfly chairs with memory phone cushioning last year.  They are so comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment